Fishermans Walk, Bembridge, PO35 5TH
We’ve recreated the perfect seaside setting for you with our sea breeze gardens, fantastic Solent views, unique beach and top-notch entertainment. Bembridge is also an ideal base for visiting the Isle’s best attractions, including Osborne House and Cowes. And, with coastal walks, pitch and putt, bowls, tennis and more, you can have fun by the seaside just as you remember it.
- Set back from a gorgeous beach with sea views
- Surrounded by nearby historical and natural attractions of the Isle of Wight
- Championship standard indoor bowls for our competitions
It’s all about crisp sheets, squashy pillows and space to relax. Whether you want to indulge in luxury, or opt for a good basic room we have just the right choice for you.
If you would rather enjoy a more active visit to Bembridge Coast we have an abundance of activities to keep you on your toes. Why not try something different, like a game of bowls or tennis. No matter how you choose to fill your days we have plenty on offer to make them unforgettable! We are proud to introduce our NEW beauty treatments!
- Archery, Cross Bow, Pistol and Rifle shooting
- Pitch & Putt and fun croquet
- French Boules and mini putting
- Indoor bowls (4 rinks)
- Outdoor bowls (6 rinks) (open only in season)
- Free WIFI in public areas
- Indoor heated swimming pool
- Steam room and sauna
- Fully equipped fitness studio
For a little extra-
- Zumba classes
- Day trips out including a Cruise on the Solent
- Salon Spa Beauty Treatments