Esplanade, Ventnor, PO38 1JP
Our Ventnor Seafront accommodation consists of three brand new luxury beach houses, each enjoying panoramic sea views out across the English Channel. They are perfectly situated just a stones throw from Ventnor beach and a short stroll from the pubs, bars and cafes that line the Esplanade.
The three houses are called Crab Cottage, Herring House and Lobster Lodge and each has a master bedroom with balcony, overlooking the sea; two separate twin bedrooms and a child’s twin bunkroom, with a third “trundle” bed (that can be pulled out from below the bunks). This means that each houses provides flexible accommodation for between two and nine people, or ten if you include the supplied travel cot for an infant.
Layout of the houses
On the ground floor is a twin bedroom and the bunkroom; a utility room with a fitted washer/dryer and a large wet room – perfect to hose off those sandy feet after a day on the beach! The wetroom also has a toilet for the lower bedrooms. On the middle floor you will find a spacious open plan kitchen/diner and lounge with a large balcony with superb views out over Ventnor Bay and the English Channel. The modern fitted kitchen has rear access which leads directly to your private parking space. The top floor comprises the master bedroom with balcony overlooking the sea; second twin bedroom and a stylish bathroom with a separate shower.
Each house has been perfectly decorated, with leather sofas, stylish artwork to create a relaxed “beach house” feel; Crab Cottage, Herring House and Lobster Lodge offer a superb base to enjoy an Isle of Wight seaside holiday or perhaps a short break out of season.
Bed linen and towels will be provided, but please bring your own beach towels. All electric, heating and water usage is included in the price. There is a private parking space available for one car as well as on-street parking right outside. There are also large public long-stay car parks located at either end of the Esplanade and just a couple of minutes walk from your front door.
Pets are allowed in certain houses (see website for details) and there is a strict no smoking policy.
***January – March special offer.
- Dogs must be under strict control at all times while in the property
- Any fouling of lawns etc. must be cleared up without delay.
- The dog owner must bring the dog’s bed or basket for sleeping in.
- Dogs MUST NOT be left alone in the property or elsewhere at any time.
- Dogs MUST NOT lie on beds or furnishings, and hair must be well cleared up before departing.
- Dog owners must ensure that their pets are free from parasites and fleas before they occupy the property. Failure to do so will incur subsequent charges.
- Properties which do not take dogs may have on occasions had guide dogs in them.
- Each dog or pet will be charged at £10.00 a night,
- However, any damage (which must be reported to the Owner immediately) or excessive cleaning that may incur an additional charge, will be at the owner’s discretion